Autopsy Round 1, 2020: North Melbourne v St.Kilda *HILL 150TH, KING DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

End of next year both Dmac and Gears should be done.
That still leaves, Sav, Jimmy, Coff, Long, Paton and Connelly which is still too many.
One will go. Sav or Jimmy for mine.
End of next year? I thought you meant the end of this year. My mistake. I’d say savage will go the end of this year even if we don’t play and depending on money which could be a huge issue then McKenzie could go as well.

We might have won but we kept chucking him forward hoping he would kick the winning goal. When he had the chance he missed it. Watching Marshall last year he seemed to build into the games and most got better and better as the game went on.
Against Melbourne late in the year was the prime example of that. Gawn probably had the better of him at the start of the match but by the forth quarter, he was able to get on top of Gawn, beat him around the ball and give us the advantage to win the game.

End of next year? I thought you meant the end of this year. My mistake. I’d say savage will go the end of this year even if we don’t play and depending on money which could be a huge issue then McKenzie could go as well.
I agree on Sav. Dmac still has 2 years after this one and although he won't be on much, it's not often that a player is cut with 2 years remaining..

Sav this year, Gears and Dmac the next. Throw Joyce in there too. Job done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back