Prediction ROUND 1 2020 - Pick your best team

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Probs not Billings does Bruce get in the area.

Bruce and 17 for B. Crouch and 28.
B Crouch - contracted?, we would be looking for a minimum 2 x mid to front end 1sts with maybe a later pick going back. Not trying to be silly but bruce and an 11 spot upgrade on a 2nd round pick are miles away from what he is worth

thebirdman 24

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Been thinking about this the last few nights:

B: Doedee, Talia, Brown
HB: Smith, Keath, Scholl/Hamill
C: Sloane, Jones, Seedsman
HF: Davis, Walker, Galluci
F: Stengle, Fogarty, Betts/Mcadam
IR: ROB, Mcrouch, Milera
INT: Mchenry, Himmilberg, First pick, CEY

This means trading/delisting: Hartigan, Kelly, Laird, Lynch, Brouch, Jenkins, Gibbs, Mackay, Knight and others. I'm open to trading Brouch to bring in some low picks. He is at his prime and now is probably time to cash in. He doesn't use the ball well by foot and offers very little defensive pressure. I prefer Mcrouch if we had to choose one as he is far more productive.

This is a quick and dynamic forward line. If we somehow snag Lukocious he comes in the Davis. Stengle does need to contribute defensive pressure and not just cherry pick contests so if he is not performing, we can bring Murphy in.

I've moved Sloane to a wing and would like him to just run the lines all day, he is a smart user of the ball (not a great kick, but makes good decisions) and has elite endurance. Himmilberg can be the second ruck and assist down back as required to take a resting ruck.

CEY on the bench is handy if we need someone to do a cooling job. He can also come on once the heat goes out of the game a bit and relieve some clearances. We may be able to do better but I'm a fan.

Milera needs a rocket so we don't see some soft/half efforts but I hope we plan on making him a midfielder and not shifting him around too much.

B: Brown, Talia, Doedee
HB: Smith, Francis, Milera
C: Seedsman, Mrouch, Sloane
HF: Lukosius, Fogarty, McAdam
F: Stengle, Walker, Keath
R: O'Brien, Brouch, Jones
I: Laird, CEY, Gallucci, McHenry

Trades In - Lukosius, Francis
Trades Out - Jenkins, Betts, Lynch, Greenwood, Hartigan, Knight

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
B: Brown, Talia, Doedee
HB: Smith, Francis, Milera
C: Seedsman, Mrouch, Sloane
HF: Lukosius, Fogarty, McAdam
F: Stengle, Walker, Keath
R: O'Brien, Brouch, Jones
I: Laird, CEY, Gallucci, McHenry

Trades In - Lukosius, Francis
Trades Out - Jenkins, Betts, Lynch, Greenwood, Hartigan, Knight

You are being a bit presumptuous

EddieWalker

Team Captain
Oct 13, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Yes but to pick other teams players in the Adelaide line up is going a little bit further than expected
Eh, it's a prediction thread on BigFooty. It's not someone from the club saying they'll be playing for us. Can't we just try and have a little fun amidst the wreckage of our club?

EddieWalker

Team Captain
Oct 13, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Great can we please have Dusty and danger in the centre that would certainly strengthen the team
Now you're just being intentionally obtuse. In no world are those 2 coming to the Crows, Luko and Francis there has at least been rumours regarding them coming. So there is some link to reality even if it might be a dream situation.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now you're just being intentionally obtuse. In no world are those 2 coming to the Crows, Luko and Francis there has at least been rumours regarding them coming. So there is some link to reality even if it might be a dream situation.

ON the other hand Brad has had rumours about leaving, like you said its all a bit of a dream taking players out and putting players in that are at their respective clubs

Would love to get Luko in the club but Im not counting my chickens

Yes but to pick other teams players in the Adelaide line up is going a little bit further than expected
You don't think my predicted trades are realistic... then post your side Marty... or let me guess you will gutlessly wait til round 1.

Great can we please have Dusty and danger in the centre that would certainly strengthen the team
Sure would... but since when have they showed interest in the Crows?

This thread is about making what you think are realistic predictions... but you are incapable of this.

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Out: Keath, Hartigan, Jenkins, B.Crouch, Betts, Douglas, Gibbs, Mackay

In: Lukosius, Francis, Fantasia, Pick 5 (Ash)

Brown ~ Talia ~ Doedee
Laird ~ Francis ~ Kelly
Smith ~ Crouch ~ Seedsman
ROB ~ CEY ~ Sloane
Lynch ~ Walker ~ McHenry
Fantasia ~ Fogarty ~ Lukosius
Milera ~ Galluci ~ Jones
Ash

GetInMyVanBerlo

All Australian
Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Out: Keath, Hartigan, Jenkins, B.Crouch, Betts, Douglas, Gibbs, Mackay

In: Lukosius, Francis, Fantasia, Pick 5 (Ash)

Brown ~ Talia ~ Doedee
Laird ~ Francis ~ Kelly
Smith ~ Crouch ~ Seedsman
ROB ~ CEY ~ Sloane
Lynch ~ Walker ~ McHenry
Fantasia ~ Fogarty ~ Lukosius
Milera ~ Galluci ~ Jones
Ash
Still living in the Fantasia and Francis dream lol, wake up

Back