5.TheMase - Pure Bat - RH Bat, RH Legspin
6.roo2macca - Batting Allrounder - RH Bat, RH Off-spin
7.Tony Lynn 15 - Batting Allrounder - RH Bat, RH Fast
8.JackBero Wicketkeeper RH Bat
9.WFL - Bowling Allrounder - LH Bat, LH Medium
10.Wacky Tiger - Bowling Allrounder - RH Bat, RH Fast
11.akkaps - Pure Bowler - LH Bat, LH Medium

Last edited:
Ooh boy, we are back and better than ever!

Just thought I'd preview the Phoenix season for everyone.

Just like the last time we played one dayers, our opening pair of The Goat and His Sidekick and likely to put on a century opening stand more often than not, getting us off to a flyer. That allows players like myself, Mr. Reliable, The Old Timer and Kid Dynamo in the middle order to come in with a great platform, knowing that we still have some lower order power hitting through the likes of Mr. Perfect, The Fiddler, The Boy and Dart Fiend. Of course, to even get those guys to have a bat, we obviously have to bat first, because there will be no target to chase after Twin Tower #1, Twin Tower #2 and Jum destroy the top order with sheer pace, leaving Warney 2.0 to come in and clean up the tail.

It's going to be a great season for the Phoenix, can hardly see us dropping a game if I'm being totally honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sneaky from WFL selecting a random pitch, but I reckon our bowlers can do the job. Going to wait and see how the boys train during the week, few injury clouds floating about up North, so could see some late changes to the side come Thursday.

Ooh boy, we are back and better than ever!

Just thought I'd preview the Phoenix season for everyone.

Just like the last time we played one dayers, our opening pair of The Goat and His Sidekick and likely to put on a century opening stand more often than not, getting us off to a flyer. That allows players like myself, Mr. Reliable, The Old Timer and Kid Dynamo in the middle order to come in with a great platform, knowing that we still have some lower order power hitting through the likes of Mr. Perfect, The Fiddler, The Boy and Dart Fiend. Of course, to even get those guys to have a bat, we obviously have to bat first, because there will be no target to chase after Twin Tower #1, Twin Tower #2 and Jum destroy the top order with sheer pace, leaving Warney 2.0 to come in and clean up the tail.

It's going to be a great season for the Phoenix, can hardly see us dropping a game if I'm being totally honest.

It is known.

So keen for the season to get back underway. Done a lot of training and have shaken off my slow, useless batting methods.
You've turned from Test-version Matt Renshaw to T20-version Matt Renshaw, except you are actually going to make some runs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back