Preview Round 1 2020 Vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are barely the standard if being honest
Groundbreaking, mate. Some 18 olds drafted last year in late rounds and the rookie draft aren't ready for the elite level. Thank you for this insight. Thank you for sharing.

Where’s Bell?

Didn’t we give him a 2 year deal , stoddart looks to be delisted where is he?

Wasn't Bell only one year?

Neither will make it IMO. I'd think this year is their last chance and the fact they weren't even in consideration by round 1 means they are officially low on the pecking order, and it'll be hard to come back from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember to play the ball guys.

Keep the talk on the subject matter and cut the ad homs and insults, if there's are posters you have continual issues with then there is an ignore function. Honestly, for a few people, it's probably a wise option to consider.

We're screwed two SA umpires and we know just how parochial South Australians are lol.

Interesting team. McInerney gets a shot. Glad about that because he was one of the only players to stand up and be counted v GWS. Grey, Brand and Taylor were all predictable. Sad that Gould and Stephens aren't playing. Would love to see how they went. George Hewett out. very interesting. Must have a niggle.

Team positioning as usual all up the river without a piddle paddle. I envisage that McCartin will play CHF and Brand CHB. Frampton usually plays closer to goal. He is a full forward. A bloody tall one at about 200cm. Unless they use Darcey Fogarty as the lead out forward, ala Modra and Frampton as a true CHF. I presume Frampton will be second ruck. Aliir will probably be ours.

We have a plethora of midfield options in this team. Our smalls look dangerous. If we can get enough ball out of the centre, we need to win clearances in this shortened game, we could be incredibly dangerous forward, especially if the ball hits the deck. I am looking forward to seeing the game.

Yep, I would think so. What a hell of a time to have a new baby! Difficult enough at the best of times but right now :oops:

Yep and on top of that as I understand there were some complications as well. No doubt a difficult time for George and his partner so don't blame his mind for being elsewhere than footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back