Review Round 1, 2020 vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Georgiades and Marshall in the side every week until the government gets a balanced budget again ie 2032.

First half and bits and pieces of 2nd shows how well they worked together and how potent they are playing together and can make the oppo defenders crap themselves.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they tackle and hit the opposition, but can only fist pump their own players!!!

We truly live in a world of total effwits

Blah blah something the game.

Thoughts to all of you worried about your jobs and families. We're all in this together.

Football is just inflated pig leather and over paid insta-twats

FB_IMG_1584362924616.jpg

Solid win overall, there would have been a lot of people here worried that this was a game that we would drop. The media were certainly talking Gold Coast up all week. 6 to 3 tipped against us on fox footy.

1.10 in the second half isn’t great, but the conditions were terrible, it was sweaty and slippery, and Gold Coast put 18 men behind the ball. Charlie would have kicked 6 or 7 in that game.

Loved the game from Mitch and Marshall, they will be brilliant for us this year. Ebert was better than people are saying, needs to convert though. That miss at the start of the third was energy sapping. Rockliff and boak also great.

Q3 was really bad.
Q4 was fine, but for accuracy. However, it happened after Q3. It wasn't enough to compensate that sh*tshow.

Even though, Q3 was deflating and infuriating, and H2 was overall disappointing, our first half was good. I couldn't ask for much more then.

Ultimately, we won. I will take that.

Normally away wins are precious not sure it will matter this year. But take the win and hopefully get to next week and belt the crows.

Scores for games so far, from best to worst % of scoring shots that result in a goal:

17.3 - 85%

11.5 - 69%
11.7 - 61%
11.8 - 58%

9.9 - 50%
8.9 - 47%
4.5 - 44%

And then there's Port under Hinkley. 'Hey we're 40 up at half time and our tall forwards with smalls at their feet are smashing it. I know! Let's go a small one out at Full Forward. 101st time it WILL work!!!!' :drunk:
10.16 - 38%

Scores for games so far, from best to worst % of scoring shots that result in a goal:

17.3 - 85%

11.5 - 69%
11.7 - 61%
11.8 - 58%

9.9 - 50%
8.9 - 47%
4.5 - 44%

And then there's Port under Hinkley. 'Hey we're 40 up at half time and our tall forwards with smalls at their feet are smashing it. I know! Let's go a small one out at Full Forward. 101st time it WILL work!!!!' :drunk:
10.16 - 38%
We had 11 very gettable opportunities and kicked 1....that ain't on Ken tbh.

Same players missing easy shots is a worry.
I nearly smashed the screen when Hoff missed from point blank. Georgie Boy's goal in the last................ just beautiful.

Kudos to SPP to play on with injured shoulder and Ebo top stuff lads.

More to like than not like but then again that depends on your attitude. Yeah a shitty 2nd 1/2 but i'm gunna watch that 1st 1/2 again for sure

and probably more than once. Overall more +'s than -'s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back