Review Round 1, 2021: Box Hill Hawks v Casey Demons, 18 April 2021, 12.05pm @ BHCO

oneinthecrowd

Draftee
Apr 19, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
After watching the game I have to wonder how in the best named 3 were from the midfield. We got hammered all across the field.

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Where does that leave Gunston though?
Coming back through Box Hill?

Or being serious the top young forwards who go on and make it always usually rip apart, or at least take control of a game, by the age of 20 - but we had covid - so it's just move the magnets around and see what we can see for the entire year. If one of these boys doesn't win us a game by years end it's a worry. Esp with Gunners back helping them out, instead of Tobby.

Coming back through Box Hill?

Or being serious the top young forwards who go on and make it always usually rip apart, or at least take control of a game, by the age of 20 - but we had covid - so it's just move the magnets around and see what we can see for the entire year. If one of these boys doesn't win us a game by years end it's a worry. Esp with Gunners back helping them out, instead of Tobby.
I thought Lewis had in2019? At the back end of the year? But maybe not?

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Agree - pity about the shoulder injury and a total wipe out written off season last year. I haven't given up on him. The coaches haven't either, so lets see what we can see and enjoy the ride.

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He also had Hendo kicking the ball onto his chest a lot more than what's happening in the side currently, from memory?

Is it a surprise that Henderson's best year was when Lewis showed "something".........

Chicken/egg.....which comes first?

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GSW
He also had Hendo kicking the ball onto his chest a lot more than what's happening in the side currently, from memory?

Is it a surprise that Henderson's best year was when Lewis showed "something".........

Chicken/egg.....which comes first?

Back