Review Round 1, 2021: Box Hill Hawks v Casey Demons, 18 April 2021, 12.05pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Weideman and brown reserve KPF for demons. Lewis , O’Brien and Kosi our KPF for the seniors today. Which forwards would you rather have in your team?
yeah, but it’s in the middle where we are truly lacking today, and I’m not sure Cousins would have made much of a difference.

Good to see Ben Brown has kept up his acting lessons whilst recovering from his latest injury.

Brooksby, Ceglar and Reeves all in the same side: Hard lesson for Sam to learn in his first outing but who thought that trio could possibly work?
Are you suggesting we just don’t play them? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the fact that I can get it on tv in Adelaide!

Bramble is nippy and clean with his hands. Would like to see him given a chance on the wing.

Jeka is impressive. Like to see him in the firsts. May need to get a bit quicker, but has AFL qualities.

Ned will make it. Tap work impressive. Some big field marks too.

Ceglar beaten regularly by Daw. ‘nuff said.

Brooksby is a big unit, not sure he’d run out a game in the seniors. Did I just see him as a rover in the centre bounce? Bizarre.

Fergus Greene playing the Gunston role to good effect. Seems to be quicker than I recall.

Weidemann n Jetta impressive for Casey.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Finn has endurance and keeps chugging away. Replacement for Howe or Shiels as that stopper perhaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back