Preview Round 1, 2021: GWS v St.Kilda - GIANTS Stadium, Sunday 21st March, 3:20PM AEDT *HIGHMORE DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Giants

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 67.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
742E86BE-9435-4AED-B927-8963C944E0D4.png
9879117E-B478-44DF-B2FD-9C5D63857578.png
Mumford lurking harder than captain stabbin’
My copy/paste job was pretty av.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Munga

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 2, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'll be watching Wood carefully to see how hard he gets....

Cos, you know, his uncontested reputation....

Seriously....

:grimacing:

Post game I think there will be plenty of remarks, it will either be "Soft Wood" or "Hard Wood". We'll see.

malevu

Club Legend
Nov 1, 2013
Animal Enclosure
AFL Club
St Kilda
One of the Giants strengths is their intercept marking across half back, mainly through Haynes and Davis. With us having 3 key talls out I could see them having a field day. However the deluge might just work in our favour. We need the ball consistently on the deck to give our small forwards time to strut their stuff. Hopefully the weather might be just the break we need. Stuff all else has gone our way recently.

It should be a close, low scoring contest with a couple of goals margin either way. I just hope we get the job done and return home without any more injuries.

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
One of the Giants strengths is their intercept marking across half back, mainly through Haynes and Davis. With us having 3 key talls out I could see them having a field day. However the deluge might just work in our favour. We need the ball consistently on the deck to give our small forwards time to strut their stuff. Hopefully the weather might be just the break we need. Stuff all else has gone our way recently.

It should be a close, low scoring contest with a couple of goals margin either way. I just hope we get the job done and return home without any more injuries.
Battle kept Haynes to zero intercept marks last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back