Preview Round 1, 2021: GWS v St.Kilda - GIANTS Stadium, Sunday 21st March, 3:20PM AEDT

Who wins ?

• Giants

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if it's a concussion will the player be ruled out for 12 days

If it's a non-concussion injury then they will be free to play if they are fit

For the latter, the doctor has to attest that in their evaluation the player would not be able to play in a 12 day period.

There's punishments if the rule is found to be rorted, i.e. the doctor keeps signing notes saying a player would be out for over 12 days but then the players keep coming back the next week.

Lots of talk of cancelling games in Sydney

Cant see it happening, not sure the year but the Suns/Swans game from a few years ago was played in incredibly wet conditions and I think I remember a game played in fog/rain where it was hard for the coaches to see either end of the ground (Maybe the same game)

I want to watch believe me but does the ground have the drainage?
It's held up well in pretty crazy conditions in the past. I doubt there'll be any movement to be honest. There's also the resurfacing after the show so it's not like it matters if the ground gets torn up - it's just OH&S to be concerned about.

Lots of talk of cancelling games in Sydney
NSW Cup is on now and the Bulldogs are playing at BankWest at 3pm and Manly play at 5:30pm

Stay safe when travelling around NSW this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odd balance to the team - suddenly just the one KPF (as named) & 4 tall defenders. Buckley will obviously play a fair bit forward - there was an earlier mention of Idun playing forward so will be interesting where he lines up. I think there will be a few positional changes from the team named!

Good to see Bobby Hill named, as long as his form is up to it (given he didn't play any pre-season games).

Hope that O'Halloran is the medical sub - surely has to be he or Sproule for the conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back