Game Day Round 1, 2021: GWS v St.Kilda *HIGHMORE DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slips and the uneven surface probably mean a greater chance of knee and ankle injuries.

Just sayin'.

View attachment 1082309

The practice match was slippery and the harder surface often grabs the boot but lets then joint take the pressure. Heavy tracks are hard to run on but soft ground gives.

I don't think there's much correlation between Christ and wet weather either. I think he pretty much leaves that up to the Old Gods.... subsequent demarcation disputes etc.

Pray to Thor to leave the thunder hammer under his bed then.

Weather doesn’t help us at all. Lose that pace advantage. I’d make a late change or two. Dunstan sub I’d imagine but I’d play him and drop battle or mckernan. Gws just unfortunately

Yep, if Dunstan can't get a start in these conditions, with Crouch, Hanna's, Jones also out, then he will never get a game. Has to play

Why is Jake Carlisle not playing if 100% ??
I heard that the Carlisle family cat is having Kittens today or tomorrow morning and naturally he wanted to be there...:D (Sorry that was a little joke....I fully support Jake,s decision to be with his family. So say we all I imagine..most important thing in life is new life.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back