Game Day Round 1, 2021: GWS v St.Kilda *HIGHMORE DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy to be this close.
We played behind, got outmarked, played in front and had speccies taken over us.
Need to take our chances.
I reckon Lonie should have gone the dribble on that early shot.

30 seconds into the quarter our player deliberately stood 10 metres behind the mark for lateral movement. Then umpire calls 'Stand'. It is a joke. And that free for a shot at goal at the end of the quarter. And the 'mark' to Greene. It is an absolute disaster. Surely we get 3 frees in front of goal in this quarter

Not a great quarter of footy to watch, we had the better of general play but we aren't making the most of our forward 50 entries.

GWS have made more of their fewer forward 50 entries and that was due to some Toby Greene brilliance and an arsey goal from the other Green.

Umpiring hasn't changed towards us this year. Many shocking calls that quarter.

Eleni seems to have a bad record against us. Not the only ump though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They all umpire to her standard. I dont think she is up to it, but the men aren't much better.
That deliberate was comical
She is at this standard every single game

Not a great quarter of footy to watch, we had the better of general play but we aren't making the most of our forward 50 entries.

GWS have made more of their fewer forward 50 entries and that was due to some Toby Greene brilliance and an arsey goal from the other Green.

They're had 18 inside 50s to our 12 - I reckon they've killed us in general play

She's easy to recognise so easy to question - name the other two umpires today without looking it up
No she was the only one to give a stupid deliberate out of bounds

She's an ordinary umpire with no feel for the game. She's also not alone in that category

Pull your head in fool

She is rubbish and shouldn't be umpiring at AFL level

I’m not standing for this bullshit.

Eleni an umpire so comment on that.Her gender has nothing to do with it, you fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back