Preview Round 1, 2021: North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide @ Marvel Stadium | Sunday 21 March @ 1:10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is this game confirmed?
Plus we have a full list of players to pick from.
I hate to see us have injured players before the season starts as we would be forced into playing VFL players like Atley Hall Tyson Campball Turner in the AFL .

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
no time like the present
for the First time in a Real game,
Coach Sissy Rose, My Little Dachsador
23715.jpeg

Barks the Following:

Is this game confirmed?
Plus we have a full list of players to pick from.
I hate to see us have injured players before the season starts as we would be forced into playing VFL players like Atley Hall Tyson Campball Turner in the AFL .

Go_Roos!

Club Legend
May 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Roos win by plenty, so called star Port Adelaide midfielders absolutely creamed by debutant Will Phillips. A certainty! C'mon it's nearly Christmas, we are allowed to dream!

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North to cause some bruises and have some very cool moments, oh and win by 2 points in a thrilling contest with a game saving goal by.... Curtis Taylor 😁

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Win this so we can stick it up Kane Cornes the muppet

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Port are really over rated. More chance of doing an Adelaide than challenging for a flag next year. Both SA teams are flakey.

They’re an interesting proposition. The kids have given them some spark, but they are heavily reliant on the 30+ brigade to do the heavy lifting. If they decline at the same time, they could be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back