Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, March 18
Richmond v Carlton (MCG) (N)

Friday, March 19
Collingwood v Western Bulldogs (MCG) (N)

Saturday, March 20
Melbourne v Fremantle (MCG)
Adelaide v Geelong (AO) (T)
Essendon v Hawthorn (MRVL) (N)
Brisbane Lions v Sydney (G) (N)

Sunday, March 21
North Melbourne v Port Adelaide (MRVL)
Greater Western Sydney v St Kilda (GS)
West Coast v Gold Coast (OS) (T)

EC4E7554-6903-4D1A-9626-2575E8BEDF49.png

Last edited:
Sponsors above numbers can go and get ****. Especially when half of them look like they were iron pressed on 5 minutes prior.

Also, someone asked what Port were wearing, we're playing North, not St Kilda, and normally against their inverse jumper we wear home with white shorts.

I can live with the above number sponsor but the iron on patches are embarrassingly cheap. They had all off season to sort it out and both clubs in the first game have them squeezed in as a complete afterthought.
Depending on the manufacturer, the lead time is actually quite long and probably had to be organised by December or early January (earlier if they had to do it at the same time as the training gear). Also deals take awhile to push over the line.

Could of taken their sweet time to announce it.
RSEA may have had an agreement if no one takes it at a higher price by a certain date (the week of round 1) they would take it for a fixed figure increase

More on-field advertising coming your way in 2021.

Vale ‘50’ signage. Telstra logos now appear on both sides of each arc.

On top of that, you can see Toyota’s “Footy. Oh what a feeling!” tagline below the league logo. I don’t know why, but I have this feeling this one could potentially just be for round one, so will be interesting to see if this stays permanently or not.

View attachment 1079754

Bad, but at least we don’t have those terrible virtual ads in the middle of each 50 that seemed to be there for a while last season

Honestly feel as though we might as well go the full soccer route now and have the large sponsor splashed across the front with the club logo on the left breast, then name above number and another large sponsor underneath.

So disappointing to see what’s happened to all of the jumpers. Cluttered and tacky.

More on-field advertising coming your way in 2021.

Vale ‘50’ signage. Telstra logos now appear on both sides of each arc.

On top of that, you can see Toyota’s “Footy. Oh what a feeling!” tagline below the league logo. I don’t know why, but I have this feeling this one could potentially just be for round one, so will be interesting to see if this stays permanently or not.

View attachment 1079754
It's the 5G metre line ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly feel as though we might as well go the full soccer route now and have the large sponsor splashed across the front with the club logo on the left breast, then name above number and another large sponsor underneath.

So disappointing to see what’s happened to all of the jumpers. Cluttered and tacky.

So basically what the WAFL has....

I really hope not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back