Game Day Round 1, 2021: Richmond v Brisbane Lions - Sunday 1:10PM

Who were your three best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Section 5

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A new e-mail with new time and date will be sent out. This from membership department
My theory (not membership dep) is to do with WA covid restrictions.
GWS & Adelaide left before lockdown but that could cause a problem
Will have to wait and see what they come up with for round 2.
As long as we play the Cats at Hickey Park

Premi3rship

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sydney Bluesox, Chicago Cubs
Awesome performance on the weekend. Its great to see the team pulling back together after the plundering.
Anyone know whats up with Zanchetta? Is she injured or something? Grabbed my interest after being drafted but havent really seen her put something special together yet.

The Flying Belgian

Third Tall
May 5, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NYGiants|UO|Peterborough|Blazers
Awesome performance on the weekend. Its great to see the team pulling back together after the plundering.
Anyone know whats up with Zanchetta? Is she injured or something? Grabbed my interest after being drafted but havent really seen her put something special together yet.
Jordan had a good QAFLW season, but I think she's one of these players who's been at a decent level for a while, but hasn't benefited from years in the junior system in the way it's setup now with its development programs and some of the younger girls who have had that coaching have probably gone past her a little. There's still time, but I think she's probably up against it a little in terms of height, skill and athleticism.

Remove this Banner Ad