Preview Round 1 2022 - Adelaide vs Fremantle, March 20, 2022

How many wins for the Crows in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, the coaches clearly rate Soligo and he seems to have some poise about him…where as Pedlar looks like a busted up C Grade player with 250 games under his belt.

Very early days I know, but I just don’t see why we used a first rounder on Pedlar.

Berry is tracking along nicely for a mid-20s pick and had a great first season. I’m sure he’ll play a fair bit this season.
Not bad for a busted up C grader?

Can I suggest you go have a squizz at yesterday's game while it's still free to view, you might see why your post was really poor off of obviously little viewing of Pedlar's junior career or his 1st SANFL season when coming off a limited preseason rehabbing his shoulder reco. Maybe you weren't aware he was managing restricting groin issues all season in 2021?

I've already posted that....much more involvement in play on all levels and actually show some real dominance not just glimpses.

It's not just about the goals surely you get that?

Agreed. He’s probably good for 35 goals per year but it’s more about impacting more contests in the forward line and getting involved more when it’s not going our way.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hate to keep replying, but I'm just not strong enough.

:D

How about we find some middle ground ...

I hope Fog continues his learning and improvement. Gets a few more possessions himself - a few more delivered to him on the lead - and helps our forward line develop beyond Tex. I'm just not ready to put a line through him as quickly as some appear to be ready to do if he doesn't "dominate games" this year.

I think we all largely agree. A few more possessions will come when he’s more willing to impact more contests.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know what’s worse, our kicking, work rate or our complete inability to win one on ones. Not panic stations for the year but like I thought in my predictions, bottom 5 this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not bad for a busted up C grader?

Can I suggest you go have a squizz at yesterday's game while it's still free to view, you might see why your post was really poor off of obviously little viewing of Pedlar's junior career or his 1st SANFL season when coming off a limited preseason rehabbing his shoulder reco. Maybe you weren't aware he was managing restricting groin issues all season in 2021?

My my, you are a bitey little troll aren’t you?

I haven’t seen the game yet, but will over the next couple of days.

Sounds like he had a great game and like I said - I hope I’m wrong about him!

Not revoking my call yet though as it’s only one SANFL trial game.

Playing consistently well in the AFL the AFL is what’s important.

My my, you are a bitey little troll aren’t you?

I haven’t seen the game yet, but will over the next couple of days.

Sounds like he had a great game and like I said - I hope I’m wrong about him!

Not revoking my call yet though as it’s only one SANFL trial game.

Playing consistently well in the AFL the AFL is what’s important.
Nope I don't make ridiculous calls on a draftee that's hardly played especially when it was well documented he was trying to manage groin issues all season.

Is it just me, or does nobody really care all that much anymore?

The board has never been thus quiet a few days before the opener, and I can barely be arsed to make sure I even watch

Has covid, AFL admin, other (?) sucked all the joy out of it, or is it just me?
Few rounds in, I'm not minding football in general but have very little time for Adelaide right now.

Went to the game on the weekend and honestly couldn't be more disinterested in watching us play, there's very little to like. At least when Tex returns I can enjoy watching him play, well until I remember who is trying to push the ball in his direction and realise he's going to be as hopeless as the rest of them because of that.

Few rounds in, I'm not minding football in general but have very little time for Adelaide right now.

Went to the game on the weekend and honestly couldn't be more disinterested in watching us play, there's very little to like. At least when Tex returns I can enjoy watching him play, well until I remember who is trying to push the ball in his direction and realise he's going to be as hopeless as the rest of them because of that.

I hear you

Back