Game Day Round 1 2022: Crows vs Dockers, 20.3.2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to this game, just to see how Rachele goes.

Nah more than that. This really is the first time Nicks has had a team that should be competitive that he has moulded. So a big test for him and our future under him.

I don't expect to play Finals this year, but I do expect to push the good teams, be competitive with middle of the road teams and beat bottom sides.

Today we play a "middle " side, depleted with injury. By my metric, we should win.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have a trial game at 6pm tonight..... Ridiculous.

I'll watch from the pub.

Keen to see the new look side

Reckon the bookies have it right, we should be winning today. Can’t wait to see our mids rotating through other roles. Crouch the exception.
Gotta wonder how much game time Crouch gets too. My SC team wants the maximum but we've got options to role through there and ease him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not betting on a result. But I would bet on David Mundy running around like an unregistered dog, and probably polling Brownlow votes against us today...

Re Sholl and the “mental health” comment. He has good skills and can find the footy. Positive stuff. He’s soft and this makes him a liability. Better? I don’t think he’ll be in the side long term with such glaring deficiencies. People were happy to tee off on Atkins but Sholl is protected? Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back