Fixture Round 1: 2022 FIXTURE

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have done GF rematch on the Thursday season opener and Rich/Carl on the Friday or Saturday night.

Season opener on a Wednesday night is horrible

Agree, no need for a Wed night game, it will surely test the crowd numbers.
They should get a crowd in the 70's but if it gets in the 60's not good for a GF rematch.

Rich V Carl will get anywhere between 80-90K

Bemused why they would schedule StKilda v Coll on Friday night. If you're going to kick off on a Wed then at least make the WThF games all blockbusters.

Real head scratcher this first round.

I'm fine with the season opener being the gf replay each year but really they could have just slid Rich v Carl to Friday night and given the gf teams the showcase Thurs.

Calling it now the Suns will go down by 10 goals away to the Eagles. Great start for them.

Bemused why they would schedule StKilda v Coll on Friday night. If you're going to kick off on a Wed then at least make the WThF games all blockbusters.

I'm fine with the season opener being the gf replay each year but really they could have just slid Rich v Carl to Friday night and given the gf teams the showcase Thurs.

Calling it now the Suns will go down by 10 goals away to the Eagles. Great start for them.

Agree Oldy - 1638607571310.png though latent Melbourne supporters will come out of the nursing homes for it. Actually think it lessens the brand than builds it, the way it is structured - it's either brave or stupid

Be interesting for Dees fans.
Do they stay

Balmey should greet King/Rowell & Anderson on the return flight.😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wednesday night opener

lv1Hu1Z.gif

even a gimp like me could plan something better than that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back