Kangas_11

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2013
Toronto
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Colts, Raptors, Milan, FU Crabs
Nervous about this one, after reading the rebuild threads the Hawks fans have proven that they have AA level talents all over the field, which they've somehow obtained using only rookie and MSD picks.

It looks like we'll be the first lambs to the slaughter on their way to an undefeated premiership in 2022.

We absolutely should be looking to win this game.

Last year doesn't count imo as new coach coming in under unique circumstances.

But I'd like us to start seasons strongly.

Rd1 was a joke under Brad. Rhyce got one IIRC.

I get the kids are gunna run out of legs in a long year, but a few early wins would be so grouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing. This time last year I suggested the season should kick off with all teams playing in their home State. A few here said it couldn't be done for sponsorship reasons, amongst other things. Which was a ridiculous suggestion by those who said it. Or instead perhaps the AFL don't understand anything about sponsorship?

It is a wonderful concept in my opinion, every club playing in their home State in round 1 (pity about WA, SA and Queensland this year), so that all local supporters have the opportunity to head off to the footy, full of expectation for a few hours at least. I hope the AFL sticks with this.

13 weeks today.

Last edited:

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Nervous about this one, after reading the rebuild threads the Hawks fans have proven that they have AA level talents all over the field, which they've somehow obtained using only rookie and MSD picks.

It looks like we'll be the first lambs to the slaughter on their way to an undefeated premiership in 2022.
Interesting team Hawthorn.

Right now, they can trouble anyone. Wingard, Bruest, Gunston, O'Meara, Mitchell are quality.

The worst for them is yet to come though. Mitchell knows that and showed his hand by putting all the above up for trade.

They're sitting in a similar spot to us about 4 years ago.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting team Hawthorn.

Right now, they can trouble anyone. Wingard, Bruest, Gunston, O'Meara, Mitchell are quality.

The worst for them is yet to come though. Mitchell knows that and showed his hand by putting all the above up for trade.

They're sitting in a similar spot to us about 4 years ago.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Dare you to post that on the main board P-Man.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Jy, The Professor (Powell), TT, LDU and WiPhi slicing them to shreds through the guts.

The new look Bull Zurhaar to kick 6 on some 3rd string potato and gets BOG.

North by 7 goals.. yeah I said it..

Jy, The Professor (Powell), TT, LDU and WiPhi slicing them to shreds through the guts.

The new look Bull Zurhaar to kick 6 on some 3rd string potato and gets BOG.

North by 7 goals.. yeah I said it..

Jaidyn is my tip to run riot.

CharlieMortdecai

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Out: Atley, Bonar, Atu, Dumont, Ford, Spicer, Tarrant, Taylor, Walker
In: Ziebell, Polec, Greenwood, Comben, JHF, Powell, CCJ, Mahony, Corr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad