round 1 2022 wish list

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Which teams would we like to play and where round 1 2022.

Venue: MCG
Saturday afternoon 210pm start or 115pm start
Opponent/s: Out of dogs,dees,hawks or even an interstate team like west coast,brisbane or sydney swans. Would like to play hawks for a change.

not too sure on the dates at a guess last saturday in march or first saturday in april.

I feel the afl season will start a week or 2 later in 2022.

Like a saturday arvo match 210pm start for a change and time we moved on from playing footscray too. Like to play hawks or even say sydney swans or freo first up.

Must be at the MCG as a home match.

I feel we will play st.kilda and richmond in the marsh community series. At Morwell for the saints game and wangaratta for richmond. Like to play Dees in the marsh thing too could play them at bendigo for the dees match.

Feel the season will start 2 weeks later along with any preseaon matches too.

Everything will start later and we hope to get 100% crowds too by then.

Like to play the following twice:

Carlton
essendon
richmond
hawthorn

all at the MCG.

Here are the first six games predicted for 2022

Round 1: Hawthorn Vs Collingwood MCG Away
Round 2: Collingwood Vs Carlton MCG Home
Round 3: Western Bulldogs Vs Collingwood Marvel Stadium Away
Round 4: Collingwood Vs Adelaide MCG Home
Round 5: Brisbane Vs Collingwood Gabba Away
Round 6: Essendon Vs Collingwood MCG Away

Always seam to play Brisbane away the round before ANZAC day. And dogs at Marvel apart from this year in the first 3 rounds. I think 2022 ANZAC day is a Collingwood home match.
Still think we will play Carlton round 2 it seams. This will be our first home match of 2022. Round 1 will be an away game at the MCG.

I bet ya we will play the dogs at marvel on saturday night an away match i just have this feeling

I thought it was a wish list, not who we play in round one. If it's a wish list then I want a house on the beach on the Great Ocean Road. If it's who we p[lay in round one then I don't give a s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back