Game Day Round 1, 2023: Hawthorn v Essendon, MCG 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayo at $30/month is seeming like a massive ******* rort if the Hawks continue this form

I'm pretty sure meth is a healthier and cheaper method of self destruction at this point.

I mean, I'd still say our 80 point loss to Gold Coast a few years ago was far worse.

If anything, having a mare in the first 5 rounds of the season is tradition at this point.:cool:

Drain the poison and take the positives. We go again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the first quarter showed we are capable of playing good footy and being competitive. Since then however, we have looked lazy, dysfunctional and completely disconnected across all lines. I honestly think the bombers have been made to look a lot better than they are because of just how bad we've been since quarter time.

Ball use has been terrible, a lot of overlap handballs into dead ends and lots of looking at each other whilst the ball gets moved with ease around us.

The competition for spots is healthy however so players who are poor should be sent back to Box Hill

This is what i noticed the most. We are disconnected.
We all knew we were gonna struggle to kick goals w/out Lewis up there, but our mids & fwds have no idea what the other is gonna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back