Game Day Round 1, 2023 - Port Adelaide vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle fagan isn’t a good coach and sooner people realise this the better . We have all drink our own bath water over the off-season and pre season . Fagan is a reactive coach who waits until the game is done before a move is made . I struggle to see why Rayner wouldn’t have been more benefit in the midfield . We are over over run with half back Flankers . Berry hasn’t had a pre season let’s pick him . If it’s a toss up atm between tunstill and Lyons I’m picking Lyons . What have we done extended a coach who has no tacticsl
Nouse at all . Didn’t Daniher get a rev up about chasing in pre season exit . He is a genuine marshmallow that bloke . Have I missed anyone haha

I wonder what dribble is going to come out of fagans mouth in the presser.
If you listen to any press conferences you are basically signing up for dribble.

Dunkley has been I'm every centre bounce and we've been pantsed. Sure he's tried hard and tackled, not sure how he has helped our clearances though.

Well if no one is going with him, at some point that lonely hand Dunkley was playing would get weak too.

Ashcroft looked a bit stunned with the pace unfolding around him. He'll be better for the run after seeing what it takes.

I am. I 100% didn't expect us to serve up an effort this poor, especially in the midfield.
We have a good team on paper. But we did get flogged a few times last year. Melbourne twice and Geelong all 60 odd. It’s not like it hasn’t happened before in recent history. And the game has become a lot more run and gun. Once we lose clearance we just can’t keep up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bright side - I picked Zac Bailey for goal kicking comp ! wohoo !!

Surprised we didn't move Berry to the middle to shutdown one of their prime movers like Wines or Horne-Francis.

We had wing cover in Wilmot, Tunstill, Deven etc, could've sent Berry inside.

Jack Payne is the new Tom Bell.

1679127490252.jpeg
1679127560888.jpeg

Good chance next week for the midfield to bounce back straight away against a team that’s beaten us like this over the past couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back