MVP Round 1, 2023: Votes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Shuey
4. McGovern
3. Ryan
2. Jones
1. Ginbey

Barrass stiff except not quite since Souv kicked 6 on him.

5. Liam Ryan
4. Jeremy McGovern
3. Luke Shuey
2. Jamaine Jones
1. Reuben Ginbey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Bunga- rock solid for the majority. Two iffy free kicks cost him direct opponent goals
4. Shuey- captains effort but still showed he was behind the pace. Got lapped regularly by opposing mids but most of our creativity had his fingerprints on it
3. Ginbey - what a debut. Can’t wait to watch him for years to come.
2. Ryan- really great second half once we got a bit of ball. Looks really fit
1. Gov- one stupid brain fade but he was immense given the forays he had to deal with. Was a toss up between him and TB for the 1 vote. Felt TB made more mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

5. Ryan
4. Shuey
3. McGovern
2. Ginbey
1. Jones

I notice that AFL.com.au had Sheed as first on our list of best. Must have been watching a different match to us. It took until post 15 for him to get a mention here.

5. Ryan
4. Shuey
3. McGovern
2. Ginbey
1. Jones

I notice that AFL.com.au had Sheed as first on our list of best. Must have been watching a different match to us. It took until post 15 for him to get a mention here.

And one T Kelly got a mention on AFL website.

Credits even extend to votes.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

5. Liam Ryan
4. Luke Shuey
3. Jamaine Jones
2. Reuben Ginbey
1. Shannon Hurn

Surprised by the McGovern love on here. At the ground it looked like he was having a brain fart every other minute.

5. Liam Ryan
4. Jeremy McGovern
3. Jamaine Jones
2. Reuben Ginbey
1. Luke Shuey

They look at stats not what they do with it. Maybe they marked him high in his defensive efforts.
He did do alright in the last qtr though, maybe they only watched the last.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back