News Round 1 - Adelaide v Sydney 4.05pm Saturday March 21

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

Adelaide will start the 2020 Toyota AFL Premiership Season at home, hosting Sydney in a twilight fixture on Saturday, March 21.

The Round One clash at Adelaide Oval will get underway at 4.05pm ACDT, the third time the Crows and Swans have faced off in a season opener.

I am kind of ehh about time slot but I will be there

No further fixture details have been released

I will have all the odds and a face off closer to the date :D

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Adelaide will start the 2020 Toyota AFL Premiership Season at home, hosting Sydney in a twilight fixture on Saturday, March 21.

The Round One clash at Adelaide Oval will get underway at 4.05pm ACDT, the third time the Crows and Swans have faced off in a season opener.

Tell the truth, you just wanted to get in before Scorpus

You love it as much as beans on toast?

In other wildly random beans on toast related stuff.....I am actually headed to Prague on Thursday. My grandmother was big into genealogy and my aunt for years has pestered me about adding info to the family database. I knew my dad's side of family was from central europe so had time today to poke around the database.

Turns out my great grandfather's niece eventually made her way to Melbourne, Australia with her husband and children. She passed at 96 in 2009. I guess we know where I get my footy from. ;)

It would seem I have no choice but to sample that "delicacy" Thursday morning at Heathrow now. o_O

Last edited:

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

4pm Saturday :rolleyes: I guess I might be able to rush in and see the second half. $50 well spent!

flashcrow

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#weflyasone
In other wildly random beans on toast related stuff.....I am actually headed to Prague on Thursday. My grandmother was big into genealogy and my aunt for years has pestered me about adding info to the family database. I knew my dad's side of family was from central europe so had time today to poke around the database.

Turns out my great grandfather's niece eventually made her way to Melbourne, Australia with her husband and children. She passed at 96 in 2009. I guess we know where I get my footy from. ;)

It would seem I have no choice but to sample that "delicacy" Thursday morning at Heathrow now. o_O
Don't eat too much of the 'delicacy' or you won't have room for all the Trdelník.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant

You should fly over and meet your Australian family sometime, preferably the same time we're playing at the MCG

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

Prague is one of my favourite cities in the world, although it's not as cheap as it used to be. In fact Czech Rep in general is excellent
Good beer, enjoy the dumplings. Amazing sights.

Back