Oppo Camp Round 1 AFL Other Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Draper making Grundy look like an amateur, what a difference a ruckman with a bit of balls can make
One thing I’ve learnt from reading all the teeth grinding about Grundy.

He’s no amateur.

Gotta be honest, after seeing these other games and the way the teams played and scored, I think we are worse off than I thought. My god we are so far behind, we can’t even kick 10 goals a game. Wow some of these other teams look very good and attacking, we look slow and defensive.

Hawks definitely plucked that one from you know where but then again they were playing the bombers so not a big achievement.

Gotta be honest, after seeing these other games and the way the teams played and scored, I think we are worse off than I thought. My god we are so far behind, we can’t even kick 10 goals a game. Wow some of these other teams look very good and attacking, we look slow and defensive.
But we have a great defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he? How did he win two AAs?

Because he was good for two seasons...

You do realise that doesn’t make him a good player for the rest of his career right?... Or immune to criticism.

Seriously man you just troll this site sniping anyone who holds a somewhat critical view of your impervious Collingwood heroes.

Because he was good for two seasons...

You do realise that doesn’t make him a good player for the rest of his career right?... Or immune to criticism.

Seriously man you just troll this site sniping anyone who holds a somewhat critical view of your impervious Collingwood heroes.
You do realise that the season has only just begun? He is very capable of turning his form around.
You should probably have more faith.

You do realise that the season has only just begun? He is very capable of turning his form around.

What if he is still spudding it up in round 5? Will you start to worry then.

I saw some damning video where he was walking back to the D50 instead of jogging or running.

What if he is still spudding it up in round 5? Will you start to worry then.

I saw some damning video where he was walking back to the D50 instead of jogging or running.
I try not to worry about things I have no control over.

His form has continued from last year. So saying the season has just begun is irrelevant.
I think the pre season interview he did shows that footy isn’t high on his priority list at this point in time.
And we see that attitude reflected on field.

His form has continued from last year. So saying the season has just begun is irrelevant.
I think the pre season interview he did shows that footy isn’t high on his priority list at this point in time.
And we see that attitude reflected on field.
I think you’re making assumptions that are most likely wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back