Game Day Round 1 - Brisbane @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll be lucky if Cox plays again this year.
Cox I’m expecting to be bad one requiring surgery. That will mean majority of the year unfortunately.

McDonald’s was a hyperextension injury but it was such an awkward Hyperextension that maybe a glimmer of hope that he damaged cartilage only. JLo said the doctors haven’t confirmed ACL. From the vision it doesn’t look good. I really hope for him he gets a bit of luck.

JOM had provided our best delivery into the forward 50 during our preseason games. He’s definitely worth including, it’s just at what cost?
If Walker isn’t ready could we swing Johnson back to replace Worner? He’s a bloody handy size - actually the same height as Chapman.
Has all the skills but seems he struggled to find his Mojo yesterday, maybe a few weeks getting some possessions off half back would be good for him, would have good delivery coming out of the backline.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

JOM had provided our best delivery into the forward 50 during our preseason games. He’s definitely worth including, it’s just at what cost?
If Walker isn’t ready could we swing Johnson back to replace Worner? He’s a bloody handy size - actually the same height as Chapman.
Has all the skills but seems he struggled to find his Mojo yesterday, maybe a few weeks getting some possessions off half back would be good for him, would have good delivery coming out of the backline.

That’s where the great man Mundy started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like those not supporting him didn't watch these games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back