Game Day Round 1: Brisbane v Adelaide, Hickey Park (Away), Saturday @ 4.10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

McKinnon is the one, and she's injured too. Campbell has been poor, Tabb still young but I was surprised she got drafted

Tabb is miles off it. Can't get near the ball. Haven't spotted Biddell once either.

Najwa Allen perhaps the most disappointing.

I think the reality is that we haven’t got the marking power up forward and we also lack the pace too. In wet weather we have been significantly exposed today.

If I'm honest, none of our draftees have looked impressive. The best of the bunch is perhaps Martin and she wasn't even drafted

Gum as well I guess but she was a recruit from another team
They probably wouldn’t be playing with a fit list. We pretty much only had 21 fit to pick from for this game.

Are they also going to sack Clarke for being unable to replicate a premiership year without the best players?

Shouldn't have got rid of Perkins, her replacements are just as unfit with about 1/2 the skill and 1/10 the intimidation.

Are they also going to sack Clarke for being unable to replicate a premiership year without the best players?

Shouldn't have got rid of Perkins, her replacements are just as unfit with about 1/2 the skill and 1/10 the intimidation.
Didn’t realize the season was already finished. Lol.

Basically, without Chelsea and Erin at either end of the ground, we lack the class and the pressure at both ends. Umpiring bias aside, without the class, we aren’t a serious threat at this stage.

Personally I think it about have so many on debut take players a few games to get the pace of the comp and also the wet conditions. Reakon a dry day we still win this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won a flag without her.

Poor performance from a our depth players who were easily exposed and Hatchard and Rajcic being the only 2 of the better players who didn’t play ‘hungover’.

Craig Starcevich is also just a gun coach, lost very good defenders in Kaslar and Virgo to the Gold Coast & basically has a new team and has done the exact same thing he done in season 1 with them being out of sight with zero expectations, not talked about at all and just set them up to be an absolute manic pressure team with a perfect setup behind the ball which led them to 2 grand finals. Will be interesting to see if he’s able to get them to keep it up all season.

Players need to learn to kick to space in our forward line instead of hitting the opposition on the chest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back