Round 1 Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beams/JPK (VC)
Fyfe (C)

A bit like Pendles, doesn;t really matter who they play they can jump out huge scores anytime, its just hard to pcik when it will be.
Luckily their low scores are still at least 110 - 120. It'll be on the back of Buddy as VC anyway so I'll be tipping it'll be irrelevant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True... but.

Jelwood went 151 vs Hawks in QF last year, happy days. In regular season both games under 100. Gotta be a bit of a worry. That's of course if C is required ;)
I didn't realise that. Although from memory now, I think he played firward the first time because he was a bit injured. Might have kicked a 20 or 30 sc point goal to win the game from memory. The other geelong Hawthorn game was that real weird one where each team dominated a half each. I can't even remember who won now. Even so, I'll consider fyfe instead, if required of course ;)

I didn't realise that. Although from memory now, I think he played firward the first time because he was a bit injured. Might have kicked a 20 or 30 sc point goal to win the game from memory. The other geelong Hawthorn game was that real weird one where each team dominated a half each. I can't even remember who won now. Even so, I'll consider fyfe instead, if required of course ;)
Good memory. Iv'e got no idea!

Anyone have the start times and approx finish time for each match? Don't want to bugger up any loopholes. :oops:

Anyone have the start times and approx finish time for each match? Don't want to bugger up any loopholes. :oops:
Exact start times are on the AFL website. Approx finish times are start time + 2.5 hours.

Ablett VC and Jelwood C just unsure if I will have a non playing mid to loophole. Will probs just go Ablett if he plays.... Oh jeez what a SC year this is

Ablett VC and Jelwood C just unsure if I will have a non playing mid to loophole. Will probs just go Ablett if he plays.... Oh jeez what a SC year this is
You don't have to have a non-playing mid to loophole, but you knew that, Right? (Just nod your head and say yes, and then Google it when no ones looking)

You don't have to have a non-playing mid to loophole, but you knew that, Right? (Just nod your head and say yes, and then Google it when no ones looking)
I was being a bit nuffy lol I'll admit I'm still getting there with all this SC stuff but yeah I do know how loophole works haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back