Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, no idea. Theres nothing about him that screams defender. Has good mitts and reads the ball well in flight but has zero intensity or campaigner in him.

I imagine they're trying to get him to learn the defensive side of being a key forward (competitiveness, second efforts) as they think he'd be a liability if chosen right now with defenders just rebounding off him at will.

I don't think it's a good sign at all given our lack of developing talls up forward.
Maybe, but did he even get to play forward last year with all the donkeys and Grundy around him?
Barely had a chance to learn how to play forward yet

Yeah, no idea. Theres nothing about him that screams defender. Has good mitts and reads the ball well in flight but has zero intensity or campaigner in him.

I imagine they're trying to get him to learn the defensive side of being a key forward (competitiveness, second efforts) as they think he'd be a liability if chosen right now with defenders just rebounding off him at will.

I don't think it's a good sign at all given our lack of developing talls up forward.
Well, it won't hurt him to get a run down back, once in a while.

Certainly the worst thing for developing kids is to feel, 'too secure'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back