Opinion Round 1 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross going to continue with the likes of sherriden, sutty, ibbo,suban. So forget about thinking some fresh face in his line up . Except freo season turn sour like last season.
If we are winning I don't care who is in the team - it's when we start dropping games we will see if Ross is prepared to make the necessary changes. I am an optometrist, so I think he will ;)

If we are winning I don't care who is in the team - it's when we start dropping games we will see if Ross is prepared to make the necessary changes. I am an optometrist, so I think he will ;)
Freo reserve is definitely winning with peel, I also saw a few new face like stranadica,cox and logue feature in their tittle defence , but that squad changes is make by cam Shep and not Ross . ;):p

You seem to know what Ross is about so you must be a mate, how about an introduction next time your at training.;)
I just follow what you like to said , as you are the one that close to Ross. I am afraid of Ross , as a player not only he is hard at it , but a both side player . I don't dare to introduce myself to him .;)

Always on the look out for a good eye doc.

One thing I would like to see of less this year is Danyle Pearce. Loved him when he first came to the club and perhaps I put the moccas on him when I declared to all and sundry that he is the best kick in the team after watching him hit Suban on the chest, lace out, from 60m at one of his first Freo training sessions. Sadly, that was the last decent kick he has had and now I wonder if he was aiming else where and maybe he thought Suban was playing on the other team.

With the injection of B. Hill and Bennell (when fit) and the improvement of some of the younger mids, surely Pearce gets squeezed out. I am convinced that opposition strategies include giving Pearce as much room as he wants so that the majority of our plays go through him, only to see the inevitable woof-kick straight back to a non-freo player.

Can't believe how much space and time this guy is afforded on the ground by opposition coaches. They know he is not dangerous.

I am very curious on how both hill brothers go. 1st game that will play together with points on the line

I'm really excited to see what they'll bring together. From what I could gather in the preseason Brad loves playing with his brother and it seems even big brother Stephen has upped his game a bit to ensure he's the best Hill in the team. I reckon if we can get Brad Hill and Langdon getting some decent chemistry going as well that will be like watching poetry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be out around 3.30WAST, the Sunday game will mean it's a squad of 25 only.

Squad of 25 means 3 emergencies. Be interesting to see what happens with those that won't make final selection. Will they have to play for Peel on Saturday after training on Friday. Maybe they'll get pulled out of the Friday training session early so they won't be overworked on the track before a game.

You would think Suban and Tabener will be definites for omission. Question is who gets bumped between Croz and Sheridan. I hope Croz gets a run but can see Sheridan getting the nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back