VFL Round 1 - Coburg vs Collingwood at Coburg City Oval (Pies WON 64-62 & replay now online, see OP!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really bummed out that the link to the VFL match replay isn't working.

With junior AFL games taking up my weekend I miss most Collingwood VFL games. If anyone gets the channel 7 replay thingo working or uploads it somewhere, I'd love to take a look at the match.

With junior AFL games taking up my weekend I miss most Collingwood VFL games. If anyone gets the channel 7 replay thingo working or uploads it somewhere, I'd love to take a look at the match.

I'm picking you wont be saying that once you've seen it. The same crap we dish up in the seniors.

But We Won;)

We did Dave. Plus we had a few guys who had no experience playing against men.
But the game plan is the same & I for one wont be watching either play while we play this style of boring football.

We did Dave. Plus we had a few guys who had no experience playing against men.
But the game plan is the same & I for one wont be watching either play while we play this style of boring football.

Fair Enough. I was Yawning in the 2nd Qtr Today

qHFvthk.png

s1OTbwK.png

It's online now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read a BF supporters post that mentioned our shortage of small defenders, and he was correct in that we haven't drafted small defenders for some unknown reason. CFC moved Sinclair from up the field and it looks to be a good decision if it wasn't for his terrible run of injuries. What are the chances of having a crack at converting others. Would Thomas be a viable option deep in defence, I have always thought that Broomhead has all the attributes to be a good defender.

No disrespect to Smith intended.

Lol if they move on Degoey to get Smith.

Not sure about Woodward. He's a ball magnet for sure but his disposal appears "Adams" like and I'm sure that's not what we need right now.

He is okay at VFL Level as he on the VFL List

Just a couple of last little things to tie this one off. Here are links to a couple of photo galleries from the weekend, one from Collingwood VFL regular Shane Barrie, the other from a very nice and talented young woman volunteering at AFL Victoria:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back