Unofficial Preview Round 1 Dees vs Dogs - The Future Present - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

True story, I went to one of those unofficial pub premiership tour sportsman’s nights thingies.

Wife comes back from the bar. The girl behind the bar, who looked like a lovely young lady, apparently said “Who’s he? He’s cute.”. She was talking about Clayton much to my surprise.

Yes, she didn’t even know who Oliver was, although would’ve known he was an AFL player I guess, and thought he was cute.

She wasn’t even holding a cane, or wearing comically thick glasses.
We all have our tastes, I guess.

Which historical figure has Bevo been channelling for inspiration this preseason?
Quinctilius Varus is my bet, ready to be routed by the turncoat Arminius (Oskar Baker).

Tobes hasn’t played you guys for a few years…. how can you possibly remember him?!?!?
How could we forget the man whose absence single-handedly gave us our first flag in 57 years?

Schache was playing well in our forward line at the end of last year…. Causing some big scores for us (yes at VFL level). He got really frustrated by lack of opportunity and decided to move.

I hear that the Dees are going to let him play in our forward line this week. Virtually guaranteeing us to kick another big score!!!!

Cheers.

If we count this as number 1, how many Bulldog-themed threads will you obsessed gremlins dedicate to us in 2023?
I'm planning a few tbh. And that's just after we pump you with a half a team this Saturday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schache can’t get a game even with JVR not making the team…. and Tomlinson taking CHB….

Waste of a list spot for you guys and a huge waste of draft picks by us & Lions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back