MVP Round 1 didaka Medal vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

5: Pendlebury
4: Sidebottom
3: Howe
2: Adams
1: Treloar

I'm going to go out on a limb here, Pendlebury has this wrapped up :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here, Pendlebury has this wrapped up :)

Big call in round 1, although he has won 4 of these already, undoubtedly the best individual award he has received in his career ahead of the Norm Smith. Oh I think you mean this week's.. :)

Big call in round 1, although he has won 4 of these already, undoubtedly the best individual award he has received in his career ahead of the Norm Smith. Oh I think you mean this week's.. :)
This week's.

The didaka is far more prestigious than an award named after some Melbourne coach

Grundy was utterly useless the entire game.
I would be checking the replay.
He was quite alright.
One of his palming straight to captain scott resulted in a lovely goal.

The dogs were out rucked all game

If you're going to be critical of others' votes then feel free to post your own.
You shouldn't be allowed to critcize anyone's votes, full stop. Their are plenty of other places to discuss opinions about the game on the board. This thread is not one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You shouldn't be allowed to critcize anyone's votes, full stop. Their are plenty of other places to discuss opinions about the game on the board. This thread is not one of them.

Yeah have to say I agree with this. But anything to get more votes is good :)

5. Pendlebury
4. Howe
3. Treloar
2. Sidebottom
1. Adams

I agree. Even if there is one person who didn't give Pendles best on ground this week. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back