Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Corona's)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if rnd 2 does go ahead in June we can potentially expect a lot of changes to teams with injured players being available that werent now. There is a real possibility alot of the rookies and even some others selected now wont be getting a game then. Will HS just say bad luck or do they start again somehow?

So if rnd 2 does go ahead in June we can potentially expect a lot of changes to teams with injured players being available that werent now. There is a real possibility alot of the rookies and even some others selected now wont be getting a game then. Will HS just say bad luck or do they start again somehow?
There's no problem simply saying "bad luck chump" coz its like that normally each week with injuries and list changes. Plus there's no difference just adding guys as if they were coming back in this week. I cant see any issue.
They'll figure that jacking up the number of trades permitted for the first rnd back will cover the whinge factor they'll expect. Something like 3 or even 4 for Rnd 2 whenever it is.

I reckon you should load up now on Harley Bennell :straining: :p

There's no problem simply saying "bad luck chump" coz its like that normally each week with injuries and list changes. Plus there's no difference just adding guys as if they were coming back in this week. I cant see any issue.
They'll figure that jacking up the number of trades permitted for the first rnd back will cover the whinge factor they'll expect. Something like 3 or even 4 for Rnd 2 whenever it is.

I reckon you should load up now on Harley Bennell :straining: :p

It should be 3 trades every week.

Remember how every campaigner threatens to hit the delete team button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back