Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Corona's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
im only 3 days late but what a sh1t show of a round, would have won most of my leagues had Dev Rob being a late in not happened. That meant i lost my captain loophole and had to chuck the C on Clarry :mad: in hindsight i should have just traded out brander for a Williams type, oh well now i have a few months to think about my utensil ups.

Apr 1, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
im only 3 days late but what a sh1t show of a round, would have won most of my leagues had Dev Rob being a late in not happened. That meant i lost my captain loophole and had to chuck the C on Clarry :mad: in hindsight i should have just traded out brander for a Williams type, oh well now i have a few months to think about my utensil ups.

:think:

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians
You else sucked you in. :moustache: .

Jordan Gysberts scored a ton (94 sc) Vs geelong in Geelong in 2010 when we were good.
Scored 83 the following week.
Then 23.

Then dropped.

Never seen again for the year.
Jaxson Barham with an epic DT 122 / SC 77 on debut. Clanger merchant. Remember once he was on a wing and he just blasted the pill straight out of bounds as if he spotted his ex mrs sitting in the crowd or something. Never seen a side of the boot helicopter punt go so low and straight in my life.

Can't believe he held on or 4 games before getting dropped.

Jaxson Barham with an epic DT 122 / SC 77 on debut. Clanger merchant. Remember once he was on a wing and he just blasted the pill straight out of bounds as if he spotted his ex mrs sitting in the crowd or something. Never seen a side of the boot helicopter punt go so low and straight in my life.

Can't believe he held on or 4 games before getting dropped.

Spewing he didn't cut it. His Dad Ricky was always one of my favourite players.

Rising Star nom on debut, then 6 more games and delisted.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Well, so far this has been a PR nightmare for the players

Woe is us

f*n spare me
If Danger doesn't double tonne for every last game he's in my team for the rest of SC history I'll break his surf board in half and shove it up his arse

If Danger doesn't double tonne for every last game he's in my team for the rest of SC history I'll break his surf board in half and shove it up his arse

whats annoying is that I picked that campaigner knowing he will be tagged in the first game but thought he should still get 80+ but after that the early draw was pretty sweet starting with GC at home. Now thats prob all out the window if the season continues. But im starting to think we wont be resuming footy this year anyway.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
whats annoying is that I picked that campaigner knowing he will be tagged in the first game but thought he should still get 80+ but after that the early draw was pretty sweet starting with GC at home. Now thats prob all out the window if the season continues. But im starting to think we wont be resuming footy this year anyway.
So I don't break it in half first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back