Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully top 10k for the week and can build! Remember to be smart with your trades and do go wasting them on 1 round hits. It’s a marathon not a sprint. Back your research

Studs sexy Cripps Kelly drew m crouch Steele coniglio fyfe and b Scott

Duds collins scrim

Can’t complain

Improvement from
Grundy Gawn danger crisp and we’re looking good

Only worried about z Williams injury. Caved on him after not having him until seeing him named Thursday night :( besides that pretty happy
Got ya by 1 point. You would be 5100th odd? Williams injured? Say it aint so?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now that s**t is over time for the rookie merry go round where all the rookies who did s**t and you bench reverse it next week.

im strongly thinking about benching walsh this week against port in SA for contstable and scott. Yay or Nay?

I'm doing it.

I'm doing it.

and its not just because they scored better. Its the match ups also. Ports mids were ruthless yesterday with the pressure.
Contstable is against the dees in geelong so would have played at that ground alot in the vfl last year and Scott has the lions at marvel.
No doubt it will be wrong but I think I will go with it.

2064 to start (should’ve been 2103 but stuffed up the VC trick). Pretty happy with that start. Collins, Bailey Smith and Burgess the only real question marks. Burgess’ scores don’t matter much as he is handy to swap as a DPP but not sure what I’ll do with the other two. Might give them another week to prove themselves but 27 ain’t going to cut it for a guy i penciled in as D4.

2127 see's me ranked 15,712 overall. Not bad i guess.

No real disasters apart from Collins. I also need to get Drew in my team. Ideally i want to upgrade Libba to Rockpig purely because if Libba can only score 70 odd given how he played then i think Rockpig has far more upside. My only issue is working out who to trade out to generate enough cash to do so. Grundy was disappointing but i'm not ready to dump him yet and no one else was a complete failure either. Tough decisions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ranked 86,000

FQ5Q.gif

A tough start to SC 2019 - I only got 2076.

I tried to view overall rank but it only shows me Vic Rankings?

Played it safe with Cripps 126 x2.
Had Hoff in fwd as Bines F3 but changed to Mundy on Friday who only got 73, thought he'd play well at home.
Did not start with Macrae or Gawn.
Had Goldy as R2 who just scraped the tonne with 102.

Gundy is my R1 - some weird FA cost with his low score of 81.

Should've made Cogs captain as I had originally planned - would've helped lots.

Parker on forwards bench with playing Petro a 44.

In my forwards only had Worpel tonne up with his 110.

Played Setter forward with Drew on mid bench big mistake.

Made a late change to B Scott from Constable - Scott got 103 - too bad he was on the bench.

A topsy turvy start - have concerns over Gus Brayshaw, Danger, Heeney, Mundy.

Thanks J Lloyd for 131 but wtf Henney play him in the guts not taking hangers forward please.

Btw - don't like trading in R2 - but with WCE at home Sheed appears a must have - had him on and out of the side.
Any help with my side underperformances would be appreciated.
Better rest now - late of early morning not good after 0335am.

Good luck to all next round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back