Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh yes, I have missed smart ass campaigners who score 2700 popping out of the woodwork each week.

giphy.gif

I got an email too...

Hi all

You are receiving this email because you finished in the bottom 18 in SuperCoach overall rankings last year.

This year the Herald Sun has founded a League of Spuds - the worst SuperCoach league ever.

You should have received an invitation to join the league. The code is...URSHITE

Once the season is underway I'll track results in the league which should give us some filler SuperCoach stories for our unpaid intern at the Herald Sun based on the crap head-to-head competition between the dumbest minds in SuperCoach.

If we can still be f'd we could go as far as analysing the trades being made by the bottom teams each week (up to Round 14 where you'd no doubt run out), but let's see how things go.

If you have any questions please ask, or if you would rather not take part let me know and I can invite some other spuds from outside the bottom 18!

Thanks and hopefully you never play again.

Al Paton

I got an email too...

Hi all

You are receiving this email because you finished in the bottom 18 in SuperCoach overall rankings last year.

This year the Herald Sun has founded a League of Spuds - the worst SuperCoach league ever.

You should have received an invitation to join the league. The code is...URSHITE

Once the season is underway I'll track results in the league which should give us some filler SuperCoach stories for our unpaid intern at the Herald Sun based on the crap head-to-head competition between the dumbest minds in SuperCoach.

If we can still be f'd we could go as far as analysing the trades being made by the bottom teams each week (up to Round 14 where you'd no doubt run out), but let's see how things go.

If you have any questions please ask, or if you would rather not take part let me know and I can invite some other spuds from outside the bottom 18!

Al Paton
LOL i need this comp

I'd love to see the big fella go hard early

R2 2 trades
R3 2 trades
R4 2 trades
R5 2 trades
R6 2 trades
R7 2 trades
R8 2 trades
R9 2 trades
R10 2 trades
R11 2 trades
R12 3 trades
R13 3 trades
R14 3 trades

Leave 1 up the sleeve :moustache:
Have you not seen his team....

Its a shoe in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like the amount of s**t stirring flog campaigners on the board have risen in numbers this year.

s**t stirring flog campaigners unite :moustache:
As long as it rakes in the uncontested likes

tenor.gif

*in all seriousness, my like ratio does need to improve

I got an email too...

Hi all

Al Paton
giphy.gif

As long as it rakes in the uncontested likes

View attachment 636142

*in all seriousness, my like ratio does need to improve
Post more s**t like me :moustache:

Example A...
Judd_Magic is a s**t campaigner who got lucky last year and his mid priced s**t stain team will be destroyed by Here2tellyouwhy team of glorious basterds

Example B...
Hai_Newman and Gresh_Magic are a bunch of merry campaigners who change their user names every year after they give up trying to spell them

Example C...
Keg on legs and Obese Arachnid are a straight out bunch of campaigners

Example D...
vast and nameless are great posters with s**t teams but dont tell them, its funnier that way...

Example E... WaynesWorld19 is the best poster on this board behind some washed up Kent who loves Barrass

Example A...
Judd_Magic is a s**t campaigner who got lucky last year and his mid priced s**t stain team will be destroyed by Here2tellyouwhy team of glorious basterds

Example B...
Hai_Newman and Gresh_Magic are a bunch of merry campaigners who change their user names every year after they give up trying to spell them

Example C...

Example D...
vast and nameless are great posters with s**t teams but dont tell them, its funnier that way...

Example E... WaynesWorld19 is the best poster on this board behind some washed up Kent who loves Barrass
Example F...
Im drunk so i win :moustache:

Example A...

Example B...

Example C...

Example D...

Nothing to say about Shannon Hurn?

This thread probably already at more pages than say Rd 21 last year where most players seasons were over, those who weren't had no trades left, it was wet and cold on Sunday night, and I was still praying that Jack Billings would come good.

This thread probably already at more pages than say Rd 21 last year where most players seasons were over, those who weren't had no trades left, it was wet and cold on Sunday night, and I was still praying that Jack Billings would come good.
PowerForGood last year waiting for Jack to come good...

foetuspos.gif

I feel like the amount of s**t stirring flog campaigners on the board have risen in numbers this year.

s**t stirring flog campaigners unite :moustache:
Yes the board numbers appear to have increased .....that means we got the right blend of useful info & s**t stirring .....the latter we have you to thank :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back