Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was leaning towards taking Cripps score as captain but somehow one of my emergencies has been switched to Gibbons despite him being locked out and now I can't take it off him.

That means I will have to take an emergency off someone else to set up a loophole with my non playing ruckman so I might just roll the dice on Grundy.

Unless Grundy gets injured he should at least ton up and there is a decent chance he could go big with a 140+ so it's probably a risk worth taking anyway.

If he gets injured or has a shocker I will just blame Gibbons.

I told my Carlton mates they got a good one, he'll do well if he stays in this role. However my worry is that I'll jump onto him in 2 rounds time and every team's best defensive forward will start flocking to him like the salmon of Capastrano.

LOL you're a funny kent!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice avvie mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Walsh, Butters, Kentstable, Scott and Atkins as my Mid Rookies. I have 1 more Mid Rookie spot, who do I choose?

I can also go Zac Clarke at R3 and hope hel plays throughtout the season and makes some cash, and fill the last mid spot with a Mid/Def floating Donut to loophole my Mid and Defence Rookies.

Wagner in for Smith
Wilkie in for Collins

$120k in cash right there. If I need to use a corrective trade to get one back in so be it. Just banking on Wilkie not being out for Brown. But the extra cash means I have a fantastic kitty to jump on any breakouts or make 2 very early upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back