Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys relax its one game by Grundy and he played crap, still managed ok in the end, he will still be a top 2 ruck, those trading him lol, good luck.

Then again i was close to not starting him and going Martin/Goldy/Witts, but then that means you stick with them or waste trade to upgrade to Grundy (taking into account Gawn is R2 of course).
It more favours those who didn't start Grundy but were hoping for a few low scores and his price plummets. Everyone would want him in your team but obviously saving yourself 80K helps.

It more favours those who didn't start Grundy but were hoping for a few low scores and his price plummets. Everyone would want him in your team but obviously saving yourself 80K helps.

You either save and spend elsewhere and pray ur lucky.....or u miss out on his scores and end up chasing their tail to get in. Either way, id rather not risk it, like many learnt with Tich/Danger/Gawn over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More...

giphy.gif

Had Cripps as VC and tonight shows why you ALWAYS take a 126 VC score instead of gambling on a better score from a super premo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yep. Grab a bird in the hand by the bush.
Or however that quote goes.

Think Grundy looks skinnier this year. Last year just looked like a hulking beast. Now he looks like he been chilling in Nepal all summer.

Anyone else think this or do I just need to check the aspect ratio on my TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back