Round 1 Discussion - Lets Get the Season Underway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

how can one single human be more punished in the game of afl fantasy. I did not consider Brodie all ******* preseason and was all set on going Anderson to Viney. Then I remember some poster on here talking up Brodie and thought why not, he should be close enough to Viney right? I lose out on 87 points FFS, that's the equivalent of 1.5 extra premo scores!!!!. I had to stop watching at HT because Viney had already outscored nearly all my players at that stage. What a joke of a game this is.
Finish on a pathetic 1494....8 scores under 50, absolute spuds

wait so Jack Viney knows it's now the last game in a while. Pissed Off Viney will be even more pissed off now! FFS he is going 120+ today now, and I picked Will ******* Brodie in the last minute instead of Viney
So bloody predictable, every single year I manage to pick up one spud mid. I was so close to avoiding it this year too, FFS

This is a bit of an irrelevant question right now but what happens if footy ever resumes in 2, 3... 4 months time?

Training is cancelled as well so theres no guarantees the players we have chosen now will be fit and firing if/when this returns.

This is a bit of an irrelevant question right now but what happens if footy ever resumes in 2, 3... 4 months time?

Training is cancelled as well so theres no guarantees the players we have chosen now will be fit and firing if/when this returns.
It will be interesting what they do. You could argue that players like Ward, Acres, Treloar would have all been guaranteed starters if we knew there was a delay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate its over. No chance it comes back this year. The situation has just started and getting way worse each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back