Brander
Tmitch
Neale
Viney
Cegs
Petracca
Taylor

to come, hopefully i scrape 1500

I'd imagine the AFL will go into shutdown after this weeks round... the non-essential travel rules that seem to be getting ramped up will likely put it all on hold.
After how my team has fared so far this round, it'd be a mercy to cancel the season!

Honestly feels like there’s not going to be any sort of pattern towards which players will score decent in any given weeks. Hoping I’m wrong, but scores of 50’s for our ‘premiums’ might be a norm on any given week if they have a quiet quarter. Doesn’t leave too much time to knock up a decent score.

Yep I think this will be the story of the year.
I really want to rage trade dunkley/brayshaw/aish/smith but then what really is the point? Every chance those guys are the ones who score 80-90next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following Adelaide's loss to Sydney, Crows Head of Science and Medicine Steve Saunders provided the following injury report.

BRODIE SMITH

"He suffered a heavy knock to the chest and took some time to settle and be ready to return to play. Given it is a contusion, we obviously expect him to be available next week.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back