Round 1 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say they're midpricers, just underpriced premos

Under 500k qualifies

And last minute I chose Cripps over Crouch....... Haha, killer weekend not to mention any shite rookie I have had on my field this week. Kind of wish I had time over the weekend to tinker my team though.

I wouldn't say they're midpricers, just underpriced premos

Under 500k qualifies

ps. Not really underpriced premo's. More like premo's on the verge of a breakout year. They are priced what they averaged last year.

Butterz

All Australian
Apr 22, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Changed Gaff > Crouch a couple of days prior to lockout. Gaff had a massive game, although Crouch has been good so far against GWS who were one of the more restrictive sides last year.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
And last minute I chose Cripps over Crouch....... Haha, killer weekend not to mention any shite rookie I have had on my field this week. Kind of wish I had time over the weekend to tinker my team though.
I went upto Steven and Lloyd from Gaff and Tuohy due to insecurity, dropping NRoo down to I Smith to do it.

May turn out to be a better long term call as I may have saved a trade, but I'm about 50 points behind on output this week :(

Gaff has exploded this second half, always rated his DT game since 2015, hope he keeps it up.

Crafty Pig

Team Captain
Apr 14, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
I went upto Steven and Lloyd from Gaff and Tuohy due to insecurity, dropping NRoo down to I Smith to do it.

May turn out to be a better long term call as I may have saved a trade, but I'm about 50 points behind on output this week :(

Gaff has exploded this second half, always rated his DT game since 2015, hope he keeps it up.

Gaff sometimes goes missing away. He will get 30+ every week at Domain so good signs today.

It's ok boys, Crouch just found another 8 points since half time :thumbsu:

It was great. He scored more in the half time break than he did in the 2nd quarter.

Curtly Hampton rivalling Pickett & Hibberd for spud of the round honours. Can throw in tim Taranto as well.

There have been more potatoes this round than an Irish Farmers Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back