Round 1 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree somewhat, but I reckon Otten should stay in the team, he was solid I thought today.

Hibberd needs a big game next week though, doubt he should get dropped after 1 game against a quality team, if Potential kicked straight then North may have had a chance.

Yeah, Otten was good today with his defence despite not getting much of the ball. He's there for his lockdown ability and getting the ball is a bonus. Hopefully he stays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scaled up to 147 in the end

CD has shat itself
Strange how 32 scaling points were given

In a high scoring game, surely everyone will go close to 3300 after the siren, no scaling.

Anyways, one of those inconsistencies with that game is why I prioritise DT and just play SC on the side for some fun.

In a high scoring game, surely everyone will go close to 3300 after the siren, no scaling.

Anyways, one of those inconsistencies with that game is why I prioritise DT and just play SC on the side for some fun.
Currently SC is main focus with RDT a bit of fun

May have to change that

2002 with sandi and danger coming- only real disappointments have been Taranto and Kennedy struggling for gws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of my side still posting solid scores, but there is some real trouble on the bench
1893/19. Dangerfield, Parfitt and Sandilands in the last game
Bench contains Pickett, J.Smith, Eddy and Hibberd. Otten on field too
Might have to do something like Greene down to Steele and finance some rookie rethinks
Thinking along similar lines.

The scoring system in SC is a bloody joke. That's why I do not take it seriously at all.
It's only the marketing power of the Herald sun which makes it so popular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid start with pretty much all my high end players doing there job. All 8 rookies on the bench played top score of 50, seems like some trouble coming ahead.

Trying not to do rage trades after one week but Smith with a shoulder injury will have to be traded

2095 all said and done, probably an average score. Definitely saw a bi-modal scoring distribution from my team. Premos killed it and rookies were rubbish.

Adams, Laird, Mitchell, Kennedy, Danger, Macrae, Fyfe, Beams and Marin were all awesome. However on the other side of the spectrum I had Pickett, Bowes, Taranto and Otten on the field. With Hibberd, Smith, Eddy and Parfit on the bench I have some real concerns regarding cash generation moving forwards.

Being at the suns game and not realising Swallow was out really sucked as well and potentially might cost a trade. Definitely not ruling out needing to make four trades over the next couple of weeks to try and fix up my rookies

2085. Not great but not terrible. I'm annoyed that I replaced some of my mid pricers (Watson and Z Jones) in the last couple of days.
With only $100 in the bank I have no room for manoevering so i will make at least one trade just to generate some cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back