NRL Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What an interesting round so far!

Dragons belting the Panthers was very unexpected! To top it all off, Bryce Cartwright is on the front page of the telegraph for a completely terrible reason...

Cowboys Raiders was a hell of a game. The Leilua try was definitely double movement in my view.

Roosters looked good - and then a bit average. Still a good two points away from home though.

Haven't been able to watch as much as I would have liked - thought the season opener was quality at Shark Park, and Melbourne/Bulldogs was pretty good.

Tigers looked red hot in patches, Burgess was the only player who looked interested for Souths at times.

Listened to the Saints Panthers game and it sounded like absolute dog s**t. Some of the errors were defying description from the commentators.

Typical performance from my Roosters. Across the 3 straight minor premierships I doubt we ever played a full 80 minutes of smart football. Doesn't look like that's going to change. Dumbest team in Australian sport.

Eels have piled on the pressure this half. Manly with 6 consecutive drop outs but we can't break through.
Some massive hits for both sides so far

20-12 final score flattered the Silvertails, we absolutely battered them. Good start to the season

Nice start by the Eels. Offence didn't quite click, but there were some nice signs. French, Radradra and co are going to cause some headaches this season, especially as the Norman and Guntherson's combination in the halves spots continue to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raiders and Cows look awesome

Roosters are on the way up

Storm will be there again at the pointy end

Penrith were shocking

Souths are goneski

Dogs gona struggle this year

Warriors same s**t....Jekyl and Hyde.Will continue to cause stress for their supporters.

Knights have improved

Tigers looked good in attack but need tighten up their defense

Dragons seemed to have fixed their attack.... but no doubt will fade away

I'll reserve the right to judge things until after a month of football.

Yes the panfers looked bad, but watch them murder us next week.

Defeatest.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Don't get me wrong, I still think we can win, but I'm open to the possibility of a thumping like they did to us last year.

I didn't think the Warriors were very good at all. Basically, the difference them and perennial wooden-spooners the Knights was Shaun Johnston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back