Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ladies and gentlemen, we've had our fun in the 2018 position threads but it's now time for the real deal as we get closer to the first game and lockout. 1 week to go now.

The pressure is on to get all positions correct including rook and mid prices.
giphy.gif

Here's to a good year for all and may your rooks Fatten and moo at the right stages and your premos stay injury free!

When will danger return? What rooks will play? How many melt posts will there be? How much beer will be consumed? So many questions

Inb4locked.... Oh wait

OK ladies and gentlemen, we've had our fun in the 2018 position threads but it's now time for the real deal as we get closer to the first game and lockout. 1 week to go now.

View attachment 470450

Here's to a good year for all and may your rooks Fatten and moo at the right stages and your premos stay injury free!

When will danger return? What rooks will play? How many melt posts will there be? How much beer will be consumed? So many questions

Inb4locked.... Oh wait
Woot
Finally.
Seasons here.
Hope you all come second to me.

View attachment 470450

Inb4locked.... Oh wait
Beer 1

Oh wait I'm at work :(

Admins please change the thread title to 'Round 1 Discussion'.. the current title isn't sitting well with me

This time next week we'll be raging about Dusty scoring 50 lol

Admins please change the thread title to 'Round 1 Discussion'.. the current title isn't sitting well with me

Calm down, there'll be 3 more quarters to go at that point.

I took your thread opening role.:moustache: I was too eager and excited not to open it.

might as well start the round 2 trade thread now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back