Gawn
Yeo
Heeney
Naitanui
T.Kelly
Finlayson
Fritsch
Naughton

Ended up picking a lot of the wrong rookies on the field.

I'm ignoring rookie scores until the w/e is over. You're never going to get all the best scores on the field. The fact that most of them showed anything really and most aren't under position pressure and the ones that were under position pressure performed means it's all generally good for the cash cow business and earning those $$$ for pretty much everyone. Even a s**t score from Rayner shouldn't bother anyone because he's going to play every round and eventually adjust to the game. Only real major problem is Zerrett and the fact that O'Connor decided to roll his ankle and be a late out...

Saturday was good to me.

Zorko and Rocky....what was I thinking!

Too early to start thinking about next year?

Thank god my Hawk boys looked after me! I have had an awful start to the year and they have kept me somewhat okay with my team.

Titch = :pig:

Jaeger was just outstanding. I was very confident leading in and was trying to reassure people but he is looking good for a big year.

Sic Dawg is going to be 85+ this year and could be a lot higher. He will still have some down weeks but will make up for them throughout the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1670 with Lloyd, Heeney, Gawn, T. Kelly and Fritsch to come.

Have O'Connor on field and Doedee as emergency :cool:

Anyone else risk Bonner? Happy with Sic Dog at D3 and Bonner at D4 so far.

17/1556 with Gawn, Tuohy, Finlayson, Florent and Franklin to play, I'll be shocked if I get 2k.

Satisfied, almost happy, with the 402 from my 6 rooks, but Fyfe, Merrett and Bolton really made up for them...

any news on Merrett? will he play next weekend, are we trading or holding and hoping?

Rocky WTF was that?

Hopefully once Robbie Gray comes back he plays more of a midfield role. Didn't really notice him attend CBA until the final quarter. He'll come good.

I’ve got 12 to go!

Lots of PODs, including McLean, ANB & Duncan. Make or break day.
Yeah I need Duncan and libba to go big. Hopefully no danger helps for Duncan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back