Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Greenwood v Macpherson?

You said brouch would score 110+ coz he was playing a spud midfield...how’s he gone?? If this is him against Sydney...how is he going to go against gws, wc, Collingwood, Richmond, Brisbane....
I really underestimated our midfield, Naismith makes such a difference. Our mids can actually attack now instead of always defending at stoppages. Crows mids couldn't get first hands on it so Brouch struggled a bit. Brouch also tried to take JPK on twice and got caught holding the ball, could easily have +10 added to his score if he just dished the handball off and suddenly he is the third highest crows scorer for the game.
Like I said though, the uber premos will improve throughout the season as they get used to the new game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Georgiades (bench) looks like he could outscore Brayshaw. :( There's always some rookie who shows * all in the preseason comp and then goes on to smash it in the regular season.

So all the pre season champs are playing like chumps now that the real thing has started.
Lynch, Crisp, English, Brayshaw, Parish, Smith, Greenwood and Houston.
As always, these games should be completely ignored

Brad Ebert smashing it. Next year I will overlook the young guns and simply opt for one of Port's geriatric midfielders. Boak, Ebert, Rockliff all gunning it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back