Unofficial Preview Round 1: Essendon v Hawthorn @ Marvel Stadium (March 20, 7:25pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks supporters laughing their arses off that Sheedy is back at the club - and ex players Wellman and Madden are still on the board. I must admit I feel like we are hanging into our past glory days a little given we have had sooooo much mediocrity since 2000. I’m not sure what to think about this game

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m sure Sheeds will offer more than Richie Vandenburg will for Hawks board. What’s Richie going to do, draw a line in the sand every board meeting?

I’m sure Sheeds will offer more than Richie Vandenburg will for Hawks board. What’s Richie going to do, draw a line in the sand every board meeting?
Just walks in and starts throwing haymakers at Kennett's head.

... Just like the rest of us wish we could

You're missing the important part here; is Patton a good bloke?
On a scale of Elijah Taylor to Damien Hardwick he is a jack watts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're missing the important part here; is Patton a good bloke?

Nah, seen the Hawks board? He's a bad bloke so he's out. If it was Hodge, they'd all have been asking for the pics and wondering why they missed out.

As others have posted, Patton is about as useful as Tyrone Vickery to the hawks, so his loss hurts us more than it hurts them.

Hawthorn are doing about as well at replacing Roughy and Buddy as Geelong did replacing Ablett and Brownless in the 90's/00's.

Adem Yze was probably just telling them they don't need big forwards anyway, while Dermie and the Chief are probably disagreeing vehemently.

(EFA)

Last edited:
Nah, seen the Hawks board? He's a bad bloke so he's out. If it was Hodge, they'd all have been asking for the pics and wondering why they missed out.

As others have posted, Patton is about as useful as Tyrone Vickery to the hawks, so his loss hurts us more than it hurts them.

Hawthorn are doing about as well at replacing Roughy and Buddy as Geelong did replacing Ablett and Brownless in the 90's/00's.

Adem Yze is probably just telling them they don't need big forwards anyway, while Dermie and the Chief are probably disagreeing vehemently.
Adem Yze, who's back at Melbourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back