Preview Round 1: Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Saturday 21/03/20, 2:10 PM AEDT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Training being live streamed currently:

Goddamn it I thought you'd gotten your source back when you popped up in my notifications.

I'm hoping it to change once the games start but I reckon I'll struggle to be invested with no crowds, weird fixturing and the cancellation of it all hanging over the season.

AFL Footy Record is a free download:

It's structure with the insets for each game attached at the end, so you get:

Section 1 is the first half of the generic stuff (numbered as pages 1-24)
Section 2 is the second half of the generic stuff (numbered as pages 65-86)
Section 3 is all of the insets that are normally pages 25-64 that are different for each game are at the back.

If you jump straight to the middle of the document, you'll probably land on our front cover if you're looking from your browser. If you download it and your PDF reader assigns it's own numbers, then it's the 72nd page in the document.

No Phillips :/

That forward line might be one of the more heinous ones we've ever fielded.

Final Team

FB - Francis, Hurley, BZT
HB - Saad, Ridley, Redman
C - Langford, McGrath, Zaharakis
HF - Raz, Laverde, Smith
F - Stringer, Townsend, Tippa
R - TBell, Merrett, Shiel
Int - Parish, Snelling, Guelfi, Cutler
Emg - Gleeson, Ham, Phillips, McKenna

TBell yuck...

Idiotic at best to play bellcho over phillips, who was great in the preseason. Shorter game time helps bellchambers, but he'll still struggle with zero match fitness and only joining in full training recently. Odd decision considering we have no tall forward and no 2nd ruck, would not be surprised if we got shown up.

Feel like we're playing funny buggers. I'm not sure Phillips doesn't play.

Also Guelfi over Gleeson is bizarre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guelfi outperformed him in the pre-season and will be better suited to freos small forwards
Well I disagree on both points. Guelfi struggled as a defender last year.

I think we should have played Philips but people did overrate his pre season. He was hopeless in the hit outs and was likely getting schooled at training by Bellchambers in that area.

Phillips is a dead set battler, two ok performances in scratch matches won’t change that, he will never play ahead of
Bellchambers, ever.

Of course you would
Yes, hence the statement.

Guelfi played defence last year early and was poor. Then was more effective in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back