Preview Round 1: Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Saturday 21/03/20, 2:10 PM AEDT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
At least with a key forward you can understand it. He's the best in that position for them by a long way. Bellchambers is barely better than Phillips at all (he's probably worse in my books) and Philips is match fit and ready to go.
Yeah I can’t understand why they didn’t go with Phillips, he looked to cover the ground very well and made smart decision in link up play. Bellchambers is going to be so cooked from rucking I cant see him being out bail out target down the line, so that leave us with Laverde? We could be in some trouble tomorrow if we are playing from defense.

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Truly is stupid when you think about it.

Can't be any worse than telling the players not to celebrate goals with each other.

Like it makes a difference after they've been sweating all over each other for more than 1hr playing contact sport.

We're playing because we have no corona. It's not going to materialize out of nothing.

All these measures really highlight is that we shouldn't be playing.

It is the AFL, though, so image is what the AFL says it is, not what the AFL does because there is no one to stop/compete with the AFL.

Last edited:

Fridge16

All Australian
Sep 12, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
who comes out?

Snelling maybe?

I kind of agree that Phillips will come in. If we play an underdone Bellchambers as the only ruck without Mckernan or Hooker to back him up I’d be shocked.

Your thoughts Dapper? Who do you think will come out IF we add Phillips?

Bombers36

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2008
Keilor East
AFL Club
Essendon
Snelling maybe?

I kind of agree that Phillips will come in. If we play an underdone Bellchambers as the only ruck without Mckernan or Hooker to back him up I’d be shocked.

yeah I'd hope its Snelling out and Phillips in...just plonk Bellcho down in a forward pocket as whilst he cant run he can take a grab and kick a goal.

Final team;-

Francis Hurley Margaret
Redman Ridley Saad
Langford Smith Merrett
Townsend Stringer Fanta
Bellcho Laverde Tippa

Phillips Shiel McGrath

Bench: Zakka Parish Guelfi Cutler

Comon Dons!

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Snelling maybe?

it’ll be someone important who’s actually injured

stringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back