Game Day Round 1 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Petruccelle? Still hasn't touched the ball at all and he is playing on-field (77% game time). He's currently on 0 nearing 3 quarter time...

There he is !!!!! Right on cue !!

Markov is a beautiful man. At 18k now and could be inside 15k by match end if he keeps going, if Gaff can somehow get going too who knows where I'll end up.

What are people's thoughts on what to do with Rowell? I'm toying with him to Jordon and then using the cash to take Gaff to Macrae.

Don't think there's really any rookies I've missed other than Jordon.

Markov is a beautiful man. At 18k now and could be inside 15k by match end if he keeps going, if Gaff can somehow get going too who knows where I'll end up.

What are people's thoughts on what to do with Rowell? I'm toying with him to Jordon and then using the cash to take Gaff to Macrae.

Wait for the injury news and it depends on what other issues you have to deal with. If you have 9 other mids playing, you can try to hold Rowell to sort out other problems for a week - as he won't lose any cash next week. If everything else is right, you could look at Rowell to Stephenson and then upgrade elsewhere.

Just got back from the swimming pool Giants game and saw the Rowell news. Poor kid.

Markov though... holy heck. I went him over Fantasia last minute and wasn’t too happy when I saw Raz go 80+

I’ve cost myself a stack of points this round by fielding Hunter over Flynn and Campbell (who I never liked... serves me right for not going with my gut) over Gulden

Personally I'd be happy going Rowell to Gulden but I have to trade out Danger too, so if I went Danger > Stephenson I'd feel a little dirty having potentially 400k+ just sitting there. So basically either get him to a premo or downgrade to Jordon, wouldn't be too many sideways options anyway.

Ranked 51 currently 2071 and climbing with Markov still in play. Honestly no clue how I am up here considering I started building my team on Thursday and finished it Friday. I forgot to put the C on Briggs to loop Macrae but Zerret was decent. Matt Flynn over Gawn was a game changer. I don't have a car so wouldn't mind the Hilux 😜 .

Ranked 51 currently 2071 and climbing with Markov still in play. Honestly no clue how I am up here considering I started building my team on Thursday and finished it Friday. I forgot to put the C on Briggs to loop Macrae but Zerret was decent. Matt Flynn over Gawn was a game changer. I don't have a car so wouldn't mind the Hilux 😜 .
Same built my team last minute currently ranked 283 when I’d normally be 30k

Wait for the injury news and it depends on what other issues you have to deal with. If you have 9 other mids playing, you can try to hold Rowell to sort out other problems for a week - as he won't lose any cash next week. If everything else is right, you could look at Rowell to Stephenson and then upgrade elsewhere.

Good shout forgot about Stephenson.

Good shout forgot about Stephenson.

There might not be any cash grab from that, as Stephenson will rise as Rowell falls - but it will generate value in the coming weeks.

But wait and see how things unfold.

I'm likely going Clark to Markov and then Meek to Rowe - Danger and Rowell can wait a week...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe just how bad Gaff is.

Almost need to drop everything else to dump him this week but bigger fish to fry unfortunately.

He's too busy seagulling and hasn't adapted to the new style of gameplay. Gets lost in no man's land where no ones looking to go. Awful.
Eagles also seem to ignore him when he’s the next logical option in the chain. They were doing it last year a bit I noticed but never this much. It’s a huge issue.

Same built my team last minute currently ranked 283 when I’d normally be 30k

So what you guys are saying is that we all wasted an entire pre season by trying to put “research” in and pretending to know what we were talking about? :huh:

Eagles also seem to ignore him when he’s the next logical option in the chain. They were doing it last year a bit I noticed but never this much. It’s a huge issue.

Mostly because Gaff is putting himself behind the ball or sideways. It would kill the fast play to go to him so they're ignoring him. Massive issue. Needs to pull a finger out.

Mostly because Gaff is putting himself behind the ball or sideways. It would kill the fast play to go to him so they're ignoring him. Massive issue. Needs to pull a finger out.
Well that’s always been Gaff’s summary as a player, high work rate to always be there for the easy pass. If that’s not the game style anymore then not sure why he’s even picked tbh

Well that’s always been Gaff’s summary as a player, high work rate to always be there for the easy pass. If that’s not the game style anymore then not sure why he’s even picked tbh

The seagull is feasting in these spare chips when everyone's left the picnic table.
70.. surely that's a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back